Right to Know. You, upon a verified consumer request, have the right to know and see what data is collected about you over the 12-month period, including:
- The categories of personal information that have been collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom Scenic USA has shared your personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information collected about you.
Right to Delete. You have the right to request the deletion of the Personal Information collected from you (and direct the service providers to do the same). There are a number of exceptions, however, that include, but are not limited to, when the information is necessary for the following:
- Complete your transaction;
- Provide you a good or service;
- Perform a contract between Emerald Waterways USA and you;
- Protect your security and prosecute those responsible for breaching it;
- Fix our system in the case of a bug;
- Protect the free speech rights of you or other users;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et seq.);
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of the information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Non-Discrimination: Emerald Waterways USA does not discriminate against you for exercising any of your privacy rights under CCPA or applicable law, including discrimination in the form of: denying you goods or services; charging you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties; providing you a different level of quality of goods or services; or suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level of quality of goods or services.